Thursday, July 29, 2010

Natalia Simovic






Hey everyone! My name's Natalia and I am veryyy excited to be a freshman this year at BW! :) I plan on majoring in psychology and minoring in business. In my free time (besides basketball), I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, going to the movies, the beach and shopping! I am to be 100% Serbian :) haha I never like to go anywhere alone! My favorite show ever is One Tree Hill, I'm a little obsessed lol. Some others favs include pizza and salad and of course ice cream. I listen to all kinds of music and my favorite movies include The Hangover and A Walk to Rememeber. Sometimes I can be very clumsy/forgetful (I blame these traits on my mother) and I am very tall so of course my clumsiness doesn't go unnoticed haha. I look forward to meeting everyone and I think this year will be lots of fun!! Hope everyone enjoys the rest of summer ;)



1st pic - My friends and I at my grad party. I cut my hair off =(



2nd - My brother, me, and my mother being creepy haha



3rd - Me on prom!