Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Monica Gustin-Junior?

Hi everyone! Happy birthday America! In Bexley we just celebrated the fourth/5-6? I'm not sure why but apparently Bexlians wanted to be fashoinably late. So what's going on this summer? What is going on is that the workouts we are doing are hard (Shoutout to Geno, if you read this hook me up with final four tickets!). What isn't going on is the times we have to finish our sprints in, yikes. What else is going on- LeBron is in a media frenzy. What isn't going on- him moving from Cleveland. "Royalty rhymes with Loyalty", ok 'Bron, find out what rhymes with winning... The Celtics will still win eastern conference alll dayyy.
Anyways I dont have a picture so im trying to fill space :)
My name is Monica Gustin and I'll be a junior yellowjacket. I live in Bexley, Oho-ten minutes from downtown columbus. I have a younger brother Marcus who will be a SENIOR at BHS, go lions. He plays soccer and basketball. He plays basketball for my dad, Dave who is the head coach at bexley. My mom, Beth, calls him the head basketcase. Right now they are on this home improvement kick, so it's getting dusty.
This summer I have been working at Marcella's Italian Kitchen "Hi! How many are dining with you tonight :D", and doing marketing promotions for companies around Columbus, "Would you like to try some chips today :D!" Also the best movie this summer just came out, Eclipse. It was amazing. Even better was the Harry Potter preview!! I can't wait for the premiere. Today I am going to get my horizontal license, so I'm pretty excited about that! I can't wait to get back at BW and meet everyone and see everyone! Have a safe and fun rest of the summer everyone!

STINGM - 24