Friday, July 16, 2010

Jessica Carpenter, sophomore

Hey girls, I hope everyone's summer is going good and you're having just as much fun as I am. Although my summer has been fun, I have been super busy! I work 40 hours and squeeze in my workouts, so I don't have as much free time as I did last summer. I am getting paid so that is always a plus. Anyways, my name is obviously Jessica Carpenter and I am from North Canton, Ohio (HOOVER!!) I will be a sophomore and I am very excited to come back in about a month to meet all the new freshman! I can guarantee you this season and school year will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to win a ring with this new group! If you haven't heard the latest nba gossip, lebron has moved in fact to my favorite team..MIAMI HEAT. I am the biggest dwade fan you will ever meet, and thanks to some select juniors I have to hear about the Celtics everyday and its horrible. ew. But other than that, that is all I'm gonna tell you about myself, we will be meeting soon anyways. Have a good rest of the summer and keep working hard :)