Sunday, July 25, 2010

JoBeth Roll




















((The pictures above are of me in front of a store called JOJO! and then a picture of all of us getting ice cream!))
Hey everybody, my name is JoBeth Roll and I will be a sophomore this coming year. I am a Communication Disorders major and a Psychology minor from, just like Katie and Olivia, the small town of Bucyrus, OH. I have been really busy this summer working out at our YMCA with my buddies (90 year old ladies on the treadmills and one guy who is training to be a UFC fighter!) Other than working out, I babysit and also work with a few young girls at our YMCA helping them improve their bball skills. I just returned from my wonderful vacation in Isle of Palms, SC!! A week of fun in the sun was just what I needed. My mom, Heidi, my dad, Todd (but affectionately called "Randy" by our team), my brother, Taylor and his girlfriend Peggy (who will both be seniors at BW next year) and my boyfriend Chris (who will also be a sophomore at BW and is also on our men's basketball team) plus my aunt, uncle and cousins all went down and stayed in a huge beach house only one block from the beach. It was amazing to relax, eat some great sea food, and spend some quality time with my family. So now I am back in Bucyrus, where the highlights are bonfires, playing tennis with friends, and...well that is about it haha. I am really excited to get back on campus and meet everyone who I haven't already met. Get excited!!
AWWW JACKETS!
Jo #14