Monday, July 12, 2010

hello out there......




Hi everyone....... i bet everyone is enjoying those lovely workouts as much as i am..... my name is Katie and ill be a Junior! I am completely forgetful (like i would have forgotten to blog if Amanda Schroeder) I am the most random and crazy person that you may ever meet. i have no problem being up close and personal with anyone and i love to talk so watch out. I tend to tell stories more than once and and confused quite often. I work for safety and security on campus so watch out! So far this summer i have done nothing but work..... i work from 7-3 then bail hay from 4 to about 10. Other teammates enjoy making fun of me because i live on the middle of no where Bucyrus Ohio and for some reason want to attend a family cookout which i find odd. I love kids as you may find out when the whole Strickland clan is at our games. well i hope to see everyone soon and i need to save my little typing fingers for all the papers we will have to type :-) have a good rest of the summer.
The first picture is of me and my two best friends
the second is me and my boyfriend (my cousin)