Friday, July 30, 2010

Lizzy Ziemski is in the house...orrrr hive :-)





Hey everyone! My name is Lizzy Ziemski (Zem-skee)....everyone pronounces it wrong haha. I'm going to be a freshman this fall at BW and I plan to major in sports management....I'm super excited!

<--- Senior night game against Conneaut

I'm from a pretty small town of Jefferson, Ohio in Ashtabula County. I'm literally surrounded by cornfields and dairy farms. My house is in the middle with a basketball court on the side of the barn...hahah it's pretty sweet.

This summer I have worked a pretty insane schedule, I actually work 2 jobs. So workouts are hard to get in, but I'm doing the best I can! I can't wait to meet all of you :-)


Some things about me: I can beatbox....like make noises with your mouth....boom ba-boom kat! So if we have anyone who can freestyle, it's goin down!!!

I love basketball (duh..) and eating, sleeping, working out, music, and stuff along that line.

<--- These are my friends and I at ground Zero in NYC.





Not only am I doing basketball, but I'm also running track. My specialty is high jump. I went to state, 3 years in a row...being state-runner up for 2 of them. So I have high expectations for track too! Down below is a picture of my dad and I after state this year!! He's a pretty cool guy!


So yellow jackets, I'd say it's time for a ring, eh? I'm pretty hungry for a national championship, ya dig?!?


Enjoy the rest of your summer!

-Lizzy