Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looney Tune Calhoon #21-Sophomore

Hey guys, for those who don't know me, my first name isn't important to know; you'll never hear it anyway. It's just Looney, I guess. I'm vice president of the LCM club. I'm majoring in Communication Disorders and minoring in Broadcast Communications. Like everyone, I've just been keeping busy working out, working, playing in 3 on 3 tournaments with some friends, and staying in the sun. Right now I'm sitting watching my mom dance, it's a scary sight. My mom- Elaine; Stepdad- Howie; Dad-Kim. I've got 2 brothers and a half sister. And a new family member Bernie. He's so much better looking than Catherine's cat. We've trained it to sit on command. Yep well, can't wait to head back to school. See you all so soon! She's the best boat captain anyone could ask for. And we're the 3 best friends that anyone ever could have.