Saturday, July 3, 2010

NANCY COULTER!! -JUNIOR:)




HELLO EVERYONE!!

My name is Nancy Coulter and I will be a junior this fall. I am from Washington Court House, AND yes it is in Ohio for those of you who have never heard of it haha, it is about three hours south of BW -OR about thirty minutes from Wilmington. I am majoring in Health and Physical Education. Also I have a fantastic mother, Patty, and a younger sister Morgan( btw who just turned 13 and can't stop talking about being a "teenager" now ..lol). This summer I have been doing our wonderful workouts:) and basically living at my work, American Eagle! Lastly I hope everyone is doing very well, enjoying their summer, and working hard for season! AND...FRESHMAN! I am excited to meet all of you and ready for a fun and successful season with you!
~~ALSO! In the picture is me..of course, and MY NEW CAR!!! I just got it yesterday!! :)