Monday, July 8, 2013

Hi Everybody!


So for anyone I didn't meet at open gym my name is Jessa and I'm going to be an incoming freshman this year! It's crazy to think my high school life is over, but I'm so excited for my first year at BW and of course for the basketball season to start! It'll definitely be weird to go from a senior all the way back to a baby freshman again. :)

To tell you a little bit about myself, I am from the city of Aurora, OH which is about 45 min away from BW (not too far of a drive at all). Although I live in Aurora I went to Walsh Jesuit High School which is catholic school about a half hour away from my city. Besides the school stuff, I have one older brother that just graduated from Ohio University. Yesterday was pretty hectic because we had a combined party for our graduations! Other than that, I have been enjoying the summer with my friends and family before I say goodbye for college. I'm definitely ready to get out and start a new chapter of my life.  I also can't wait to get down to school to hang out and get to know all of you better!

- Jessa Gilberto:)