Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SENIOR RAH!!

My name is Jessica Lairson. I'm a senior. I can't believe I'm writing my last pre-season blog ever!.  You'll be a senior before you know it kiddies! I really am not a fan of writing full sentences, so here is a bullet list of everything you need to know! These are the MOST CRUCIAL pieces of information. Highly classifieds, if you will:


  • I will be 22 in August, and that feels old as shit. (Sorry Coach)
  • You may call me Larry, Jess, Jessica, or Lairson, or anything else you like.
  • I like candy
  • I was a spelling champion in middle school
  • I'm a chemistry major, but don't ask me any math questions or we can't be friends.
  • I have 1 sister, 3 brothers, a half brother, and a step-brother
  • I went to Louisville High School. It's in Ohio, contrary to popular belief.
  • I'm obsessed with cats. Like, literally obsessed. They just have the cutest little faces and little personalities. I love them.
  • When I'm really tired, I don't speak very much English. Just noises that sound like words, but really aren't.
  • I make really stupid faces in pictures. Sometimes they scare people.
  • I've lived with Melissa Hoffbauer for what will be 3 years now, so if you see a really tan and jacked girl, that's her and you should say hi because she is awesome!
So yeah, there's no real paragraph that would really fit all that vital information in it.  But this summer I've just been lifting, shooting, playing calculus 2, and hanging out with my 4-year-old son Trevor! He is an awesome little dude and he loves that ninja turtles, which in case you've never seen them, they talk like surfers, so he talks like a little surfer dude. I'm sure you will see lots of him this year! He loves coming to practice and playing with all the girls. I'm really excited to meet all the new people this year! I am also so proud of seeing everyone do work this summer! I feel like I have seen and heard about more effort in the gym than any other summer that I have been here! That's what we have to do to win big this year- constantly get better!  You'll find out pretty quickly that I hate to lose. I hate to lose more than I even enjoy winning. Keep up the good work!! 5 weeks until we go back to school, make the most of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Loves Yous Alls!

@Jlair3