Monday, July 15, 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Sydney Clark and I'm an incoming freshman. I can't believe my high school career is over already. It went by so fast, but I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. I can't wait for basketball season to start and to experience the college life.

Here's just a little bit about me. I live in Parma, OH. It's about 10-15 minutes from BW. I went to Regina High School my freshman year, but unfortunately our school closed. After Regina closed, I went to Lake Ridge Academy for my next three years. I played softball and soccer at Lake Ridge also just to keep in shape for basketball. My dad was the boys varsity coach at Lake Ridge as well. My sister graduated from Ohio University a year ago, but while she was there, she was the girls basketball team manager. So basketball is popular in my family.

So far this summer, I have gone to graduation parties, worked out for basketball, and swam. I have orientation coming up and I'm so excited to meet all the new people. We have had an open gym already and everyone seems so nice and fun and I can't wait to meet everyone on the team.

I hope everyone has a good summer and can't wait for this season!

-Sydney