Monday, July 22, 2013

Hey BW family! My names is Megan McKean and I'm an incoming freshmen this fall, and in all honesty I have never been more excited for a school year to start! I've been to both open gyms so far & have worked a few camps, so I have gotten to meet most of the team. They are all so welcoming and great athletes that they will help make my transition easy!

Now, a little bit about myself. I am from a small country school called Northwestern between the cities of Wooster and Ashland. I am apart of a family of 5, with two older brothers. My oldest brother Lucas just graduated from Wittenberg University last spring, and Brennan will be a junior basketball player for Marietta. I spend most of my time working out or giving kids basketball lessons at my house which is fortunately my job. But, I also love to hang out with friends, go swimming, and going to places like cedar point, concerts, and movies. So all of that is basically what my summer has consisted of! Growing up with two older brothers who loved basketball as well has taught me to be very competitive so I cannot wait to for season to start & to make some new experiences! I'm very happy I made the decision to be a yellow jacket :)

--Megan