Sunday, July 21, 2013

ONE MORE MONTH


Hola mis amigos! Me llamo Alissa. …..the team calls me Mex, as in Mexican, thanks to Janaya and She’kiera so I’ve decided to own it.

Anyways..I will be a sophomore this year and I am very much looking forward to moving back in. Living at home is so boring now and I miss the team so much. I am undecided on my major, but as of today I am leaning towards Exercise Science. It changes about every other week. My summer has been pretty normal…working and working out and such. I’m a lifeguard at two pools and I host at a Mexican restaurant (another reason they call me Mex). I’ve pretty much worked every day, except when we had 40 days and 40 nights of rain – makes it a little hard to work at a pool. I have to admit that working in the sun all time has left me with a pretty awesome tan, making me look even more Mexican.

I am definitely looking forward to this season and getting to know the freshmen. They seem like a great group of girls. They have a lot to live up to after last year’s freshmen class though – we were kind of awesome. I know everyone has been working hard this summer so you’ll be able to find us at the top of the conference.

Until next time my friends,

Alissa Munro #13