Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet Summer Time

Hello everyone!


My name is Allyson Helleis and I'm going to be a sophomore next year which is so crazy to think about. I am double majoring in Pre-Physical Therapy and Exercise Science and I'm also taking summer classes which is never fun, but essential for me to graduate on time. :((So far my summer has consisted of work with Shari and Sam everyday, then working out with them, then playing basketball with them, so you could say the three of us have become extremely close this summer! It is so awesome to see how dedicated the team is this summer, and we are definitely going to be competitors this year in the OAC so watch out everyone!

Other than working out and working I got to go on a little vaca with some of my friends from home since I am so busy all the time. We went to Put-In-Bay for four days and stayed in my friends beach house which was like paradise. No 6:30 am alarms and being able to sleep in was absolutely amazing. Its the little things like that sometimes, especially after working 8-3:30 everyday, I have a new appreciation for sleep!

Although staying at home for the summer is nice so I get to see my family and friends, I am ready for the school year to start. That means we are that much closer to the season! I am ecstatic to get to play with the incoming freshmen and the rest of the team! Go Yellow Jackets!


#YJ4L

Allyson Helleis #5