Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer!!!

Hey everyone!

I am a little late on posting because my family has been in town all last week for my sister's graduation party! So it's been slightly hectic just ask Pup (Ally Dehart), she came up for the party and got to meet everyone!

Well my name is Erin Allen.  I am going to be a sophomore this year, which feels extremely weird. I am from the small town of Girard in Pennsylvania.  I have spent most of my summer working at the lovely fruit farm and working out preparing for this upcoming season.  I am so excited to head back to school and start playing with the entire team!  This year is about to be the best yet.

We just had our first open gym with the whole team this past Sunday and it was a lot of fun seeing everyone and meeting the new freshman.  I am excited to get to know them and hang out with the rest of the team again.  Playing with everyone again reminds me how great this year is about to be, the OAC better watch out!

Well I hope everyone's having a great summer! Love ya!  Erin Allen #14
                                                Freshman (now Sophomore) Squad <3 nbsp="" p="">