Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Fun

Hello hello!
I'm Audrey and I will be a Junior this year. Just an FYI, when people tell you that time flies as you get older, they aren't kidding. It's a bitter sweet feeling. But I hope everyone is having a great summer :) Mine has been one of the best ones so far. I got to go on an amazing vacation  to Virginia with the family that I work for. I babysit 2 girls, Megan and Taylor. Love them to death. I also have had the privilege to be an assistant coach to a SMAC team. SMAC is an aau organization for those of you who don't know what it is. Our team name is SMAC ICE (Intensity Chemistry Energy). Shoutout to the girls and Jocelyn (the head coach)! It has been a challenge being on the the "other side", that is being a coach not a player. I never realized how hard it is, so props to all the coaches out there. You truly have a hard job. Especially coaching us girls. 

I am so looking forward to going back to school and getting ready with the team for the season. I can't wait to meet all the Freshman so they can see what a bunch of goof balls we are all :) But also can be very, very serious.....sometimes. Random fact....SHARI MANGAS is my best friend. I am also a Middle Childhood Education major with Math and History minors. I'm obsessed with dolphins. I have an older sister and younger brother. My parents come to all the games...even when I tell them not to because there is 5 feet of snow on the ground. Least to say they're very supportive :) Welp, that's all I got. Be safe and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart".

Audrey #24