Sunday, June 29, 2014

Wassup everyone!!haha I'm Clara for those of you who don't know me and I'm gonna be honest, this blogging isn't really my thing...I'm much better at making in-depth tweets on twitter and posting stuff most people don't even understand.haa...my teammates already know all about that. But I'm going to be a sophomore this year and I can't believe how blessed I feel for giving college ball a chance...one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life probably...which might not say much, but eyy, it is what it is.haha I gotta say the best part of BW basketball isn't even the basketball part of it as messed up as that sounds.lol...what I mean is that the relationships and friendships you make because you play basketball is much more worthy to the experience than dribbling and shooting a ball is.

This summer has been great for taking some time off after my first year of college and enjoying my family and job...I work at Walgreens which is at the corner of happy and healthy just so everyone knows.haa Can't believe it's basically July...time flies that's for sure...as much as I love being home and enjoying old friends, I really just ache to be back at BW.

My oldest sister Rachael just got married last weekend so they're in Punta Cana right now sipping margaritas prolly and enjoying the sunny beaches...if I could be on a beach right now that'd probably be my summer made.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer though!! Can't wait for August to be back in action in the 440!!!! :D

Peace my friends,
Clemmon