Monday, June 30, 2014

No blog, no ring *insert side eye emoji face*

Hello and happy Monday everyone! My name is Janaya Feaster and I will be a junior this upcoming school year. That is so crazy to think about. It seems like just yesterday I was a freshman getting to know the team and blogging my first blog. It's amazing how quick time passes. Anywho, like I said, I will be a junior and I am number 2 on the court! I am an Exercise Science major and Spanish minor, for now. I went to Archbishop Hoban high school in Akron, Ohio, so, I'm not far from home at all. I have two lovely, crazy parents, Sam and Joan, whom I'm sure you all will meet sooner or later. I have a dog as well that I love oh so much and miss to pieces.
Well that's all you need to know about me. As for my summer, Alissa Munro and I are staying at Allyson Helleis' house with her family. They were kind enough to let us stay there for the summer months for free. Alissa and I share a room in the basement and let's just say there have been some crazy, fun, long nights. Things can get pretty cray after 10 o'clock. We are very entertaining and love to laugh so if you ever want to have some fun just come visit us ( we're also gonna be roomies this year) in Hamilton Apartment A. Our apartment will be so much nicer than Shekeiera and Allyson's *coigh cough*. I work at the school for our head Athletic Trainer, Drea. If you have not met her yet you need to very soon, she is seriously the best ever! But, I'm just a secretary kinda for her and I don't do much but watch tv or workout or nap haha don't tell anyone. I also work in the Packard center weight room. I sit and monitor the weight room for two hours, so that's pretty boring, huh? Yeah so I basically get paid to do nothing and I'm not complaining because it's good money!
Currently I am at the airport in Chicago getting ready to board my plane to Nebraska. My boyfriend plays football at the University of Nebraska Lincoln, #90, and so I'm headed there for 2 and a half weeks to visit him. As I was walking to my gate in the airport, I saw Megan Rapinoe. For those of you who don't know who she is, she's on the United States women's National Soccer Team. I, so mad though I didn't take a picture with her or get her autograph. I was so nervous I was gonna miss my flight that wasn't scheduled to leave for another 2 hours. So basically I suck and I blew my chance at meeting her and possibly becoming best friends with her and then meeting Alex Morgan and Kelly O'Hara (who are also members of the USWNT) and becoming best friends with them. Good job Janaya! But other than that great experience nothing else exciting has happened. Well, my plane is now boarding and I don't want to miss it, as much fun as that would be to stay in Chicago. I'm headed to good old Nebraska! Until next time my blogging friends, until next time.
#2 Janaya Feaster