Monday, June 23, 2014

Gabrielle Grace Vitez

Well hello world! My name is Gabrielle Vitez and I am going to be a sophomore next year! Crazy to think about I already finished a year or college! It wasn't easy and there was a lot of obstacles to overcome but I'm back and ready gooo :) this summer has been pretty crazy! Being a sandwich artist really can take a toll on your body sometimes! Every shift at my wonderful subway on Brecksville Road in Richfield Ohio is very unpredictable!(feel free to visit at any time though!!!!) well my mama has recently had her right knee replaced so I have also been taking on the job of being her at home nurse! Never been a dull moment this summer! Between work, helping my family, and working out/getting in the gym I get to spend time with my good ole farmer boyfriend Brian. He recently got pigmy goats and there are seriously so entertaining! I could sit in the Luther barn for hours playing with all their animals :) hahahaha well my life is an open book so I never really know what to say when I blog so I guess that will be all this time! Cannot wait to see everyone's beautiful faces again!

-Gabrielle Grace Vitez #30