Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WEEK NUMBA 4!




Hey everyone! It is now the fourth week I have been here at BW and I am loving it so far! I'm really shocked at how well I have adjusted here so fast. I thought I was for sure gonna be a little homesick but I am doing great here:) My classes are well.. classes haha, not the most exciting thing to do every morning but definitely the most important. Our workouts have been going good, and we are really working hard together. Waking up at 5 20 twice a week is definitely the biggest adjustment for me, because I love my sleep, but after the workout is over I feel accomplished! I love the union food, people tell me that I will get sick of it, but I it's so good to me! The smoothies in the rec :) so good!

Coach and upperclassmen have definitely made me feel welcome, and I know most of the freshman agree! And I love the 7 other freshman here with me too! I have learned some interesting facts about everyone... Larry was born in Kansas and has always wanted to own a llama farm, Melissa's middle name starts with R and so does mine, Sharlee eats jars of peanut butter like it's her job, Shari's had a ridiculous accent, and Cat knows every line in Bring It On. :) Our team is bonding on and off the court. We just went to camp cheerful as a team, and it definitely makes you realize how lucky you are. The people there were great and really loved us! Little Sally Walker walking down the street..... :)

I really pumped for the season to start and to have a great experience with everyone. I'm also looking forward to Florida. WOOO beach and getting tan. YESSS! And I heard the team dinners are pretty amazing so I can't wait to eat!! Story of my life...

GO BW!
-Jenny