Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week 3, Jam Out



HIII :)


it is Sunday and the Browns are losing :( I feel like this could be the start of every Sunday blog. Even though I am a die hard Browns fan, they keep breaking my heart. There are still 3 minutes left though so I haven't completely given up hope. ANYWAYSSS I thought about doing another video blog but decided that my current physical appearance is not quite up for being on camera. This is due in part to my second favorite weekend of the year (first is April Reign) COUNTRY JAM!! It is basically a two day country concert held at the fairgounds right by campus. This year the headliner was Darius Rucker, but there were 5 or 6 other bands who played all Friday and Saturday. Even though I'm not a huge counrty fan, I use any excuse I can to wear plaid shirts and jeanshorts. It was a little rainy this weekend, but we did not let that stand in our way of having a wonderful time. Unfortunately, there were plenty of yellowjackets


^^Catherine and Jess love country jam, don't love mud

there but no rain jackets :(. Country Jammers included myself, Jessica Carpenter, Catherine Spisak, Jen Calhoon, Rachel Rossman, and a few other counrty music enthusiasts. Luckily the only casulties of this years Country Jam were Mine and Catherine's flip flops, which got burried in the mud on Friday night. We decided it was probably easiier to splurge on a new pair at Old Navy for 2 dollars than try to salvage them. Other than that, everyone had a great time and I know I can speak for all jackets when I say that I am counting down the minutes till our workout tomorrow morning!!!!!! Welp, the Browns just lost, maybe next week... AWWWWW JACKETS


Megan Frisina

#4