Sunday, September 11, 2011

Doin' Work JACKETS!!

Howdy everyone!!
It is already the 3rd week of school and going fast! I know you have already heard details about our little camping trip, but I also have to add that it was super fun! In our survivor challenge I had to eat grass,yuck!! Although I am very thankful I did not have to eat the pickled purple hard boiled egg haha! But through the water and fire challenge we prevailed and were the winners of the challenge, and we got to sleep in the cabin, although because of the storm EVERYONE slept in the cabin which did lead to a fun experience. I, however, was super comfortable on the one bed that was inside :)
Another superrrrrrr exciting event is that last week I was cleared by the doctor with a month progression into basketball! That was an awesome day, and finally getting back into everything feels amazing, I really missed working hard with my teammates. And all the hard work I put in over the summer is paying off :)
Lastly, I just want to say everyone is doing an amazing job working hard in our conditioning sessions, I know this is not the most fun part of basketball but it will pay off in the end! Keep up the good work!
NANCY #32