Monday, September 26, 2011

weeeek five



hiii (:

Week 5 has just started and I can't believe I've been at BW this long. Between class and basketball, pretty much everyone has a full schedule. I've adjusted very well to the transition from high school to college. How could you not with 20 some girls that enjoy each others company. All of the older girls have been welcoming and patient while the freshman try and learn how things are done. I love the girls in my class. Pills and I have breakfast every day after morning workouts :) and team Blackout (Sharlee, Pills, Audrey, Shari and myself) also had the pleasure of knocking team mangas out of the dodgeball tourney last week. This weekend I was excited to finally get back to Columbus and spend some time with the fam. My cousin and I went to the OSU game on saturday #BuckeyeNation. Now I have exams, papers, and workouts that will keep me busy all week. All my classes have been going smoothly. Hopefully, I will decide on a major soon. This week I am going to shadow a PT to see if it is something that I may be interested in.

Anyways.. T minus 50 days till the yellow jackets step on the court for the first time.
Can't wait for all the memories to come!

Have a good week errrryone (:

- jenna !