Sunday, July 3, 2011

some of the freshmen. lookin like a rainbow :) miss you guys!

Hey everyone! My names Natalia, also known as Tali, to some Tali T Spot haha I am going to be a sophomore next year! (I feel so old saying I'm not a freshmen anymore!) Once I declare my majors, they will be psychology and business. I plan to go graduate school and if I can handle it get my Ph.D and have my own practice as a psychologist. My inspiration to be a psychologist came to me in 5th grade after I watched Freaky Friday and Lindsay Lohan's mom in the movie was one and I felt like I'd be good at it so 11 years later I still feel the same :) haha anywayyys I hope everyones summer and workouts are going well! I've been taking my mom with me when I workout and pushing her to get a good workout in, it usually ends with her cursing at me so it's a success :) I just got back from vacation with my family in Hilton Head, South Carolina. It was really nice being on the beach and relaxing, but considering my family are party poopers it got a little boring ha I'm glad to be home and can't wait to be back at BW! I'm really excited to see everyone and meet all the new faces! Can't wait to have fun on and off the court next year with everyone :) have a great rest of the summer everyone!!