Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Katie Dent :)



Hiii everyonee :) My name is Katie Dent, most everyone calls me Dent, so I tend to respond to it more haha but Katie works too! I will be transfering in this year as a junior to BW and I am verryyyy excited! I spent the past two years at Lorain County Community College and I played basketball there too. So I graduated in 2009 from Avon which is only like 20 minutes away from BW. I am double majoring in Athletic Training and Exercise Science so hopefully things go well with thatt. I hope everyone has been having a great summer, mine sure has been! I've been really busy with friends, my summer classes, babysitting, working at Bob Evans, and being in the sun as much as I possibly can haha. I have three siblings; an older brother and sister and a younger brother. I'm always up for fun and for having a good time and I cant wait to be at BW and to meet everyone! This'll be a great season!
The first picture is of me and my two friends and the second is of my family and I :)