Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Freshman :)



Hey everyone!! I'm Shari Mangas and I will be a freshman this year at BW! I'm so excited for the season to start and to meet all of you! :) I just recently graduated from Leipsic High School. Leipsic is probably one of the smallest towns you will encounter in Northwest Ohio! It's about a 2 hour and 45 minute drive to the campus from my house. As some of you already know, Coach K's dad was my high school coach and we called him Coach K as well lol. In high school I played basketball and softball all 4 years and volleyball for 2. I have one sister, Dana, who is 22 and my parents names are Bob and Kathy. I have been so blessed to have the most amazing teammates, friends and family! The first picture is of myself and my 3 best friends! (I'm in the Blue). They, along with 14 other classmates, will be attending college at BGSU. The next picture is of some of my teammates and myself at kids camp. I'm a pretty shy person at first, but after awhile I loosen up and start to be myself! During the week I'm usually working out, shooting, or hanging out with my friends! I'll be living in Carmel and rooming with Audrey! I'm going in as an Athletic Training major, but we'll see how long that lasts :) I hope you all are having an amazing summer and staying safe!
Can't wait to see you in August! :)