Monday, July 25, 2011

jenna andreas . freshman (:





Hiiii everyone ! Seems like summer has been flying by lately and we only have a month left. The name is Jenna Andreas and I will be a freshman this fall. I graduated in the spring for Pickerington High School North. North is a bigger school about 20 minutes from downtown Columbus so the drive to school is a good 2 hours and 20 minutes. I cannot wait to start school in the fall! I love love love meeting new people, so I am especially excited to meet everyone on the team and get to know you all. I am currently an undeclared major, however, I see myself ending up studying business/finance. I will be a part of the honors program this year, so hopefully that will be a good challenge for me. I am living with Kacie Evans in Constitution so everyone is more than welcome to come over ☺

Ok so about me… I am an only child, but I have 3 cousins that are basically my sisters. Family is super important to me. Mom and dad are Dave & Becky Andreas, I love them to death. I have a puppy that’s one year old. Her name is Riley. In my free time I love to shop. My favorite season is the fall. Music is my fav, I could listen to Mac Miller all day. During high school I played golf, basketball, and softball. Since I was 4, basketball has always been my one love. My team last year was fortunate enough to play in the state tournament at The Schott. It was definitely an experience in itself.

I am currently on vacation in Florida, about to head over to the beach, so I hope you all enjoy the rest of summer and I will see you in the fall !


Pictures : Me and two of my friends (Mary & Shelby) from high school at the beach in Wilmington, North Carolina. One of my senior pictures, and the seven seniors from North accepting the Regional trophy before we played at states !