Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jenny Prochko, freshman!



Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer Prochko. Most people call me Jen or Jenny. I just graduated from Holy Name High School, and I'm going to be an incoming freshman at BW! I live in Parma which is about 20 minutes from BW. I'm super excited to start college and basketball with everyone! I visited a bunch of times (and stayed with Melissa every time lol), but I kinda knew I would always end up here! I tore my ACL my senior year which SUCKED! I cannot wait to play again! It seems like it's been foreverrrrr! I'm going to the doctor a week from today to see what he says about my knee. It's been 6 months since my surgery so I should be good to go. I'm rooming with Sharlee who I used to play SMAC with awhile ago! I met most of the other freshman at orientation and they are all sweet! I love to have fun and be around people! I am going in undecided and kinda nervous about that! I'm really close with my parents and my sister Lyndsey who is 21 and goes to Notre Dame College. My two best friends are Stacie and Melissa who are both going far and leaving me :( I spend most of my time sleeping, working out, and hanging with friends! I babysit a few days a week to make some money. Everyone says it's not a real job but I get paid good so i really don't care haha! I hope summer is going good and I can't wait to get to know everyone =)