Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Melissa :)




The first picture is argyle night :p
The second one is of is me and some friends hanging out at the pool
And the third is when i won my x-box at midnight madness :D
Hello everyone :) My name is Melissa Hoffbauer and I will be a sophomore this year. I was originally a pre-physical therapy and athletic training major but I have decided to take a different route. Now I am going pre-med and intend on being an anesthesiology (thats rough to spell) assistant. The scariest part about this career path is I have to take the MCATS to get into grad school... Well this summer I got my first job.. I work at Richards Landscaping which is kind of terrible, I do a bunchhh of the crappiest work around the place and get paid minimum wage. But Im grateful to have a job and of course the most important/best part about the job I get supaaaaaa tan :p. Other than work and summer workouts I dont do a whole lot because Im always pretty tired.Im definitely glad to be home to spend time with my family and friends here but I miss my BW family for sureee :).. Soooo needless to say I am ready to get back to BW and see all of your lovely faces :) Hope everyone has a great rest of the summer!!!