Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHAMPS OF THE WORLD!!!

Larry, Rache, Jen and I went to Walsh's open gym tonight and it was so good to play with my teammates again...Ive missed them so much! Anyways, the real reason I decided to blog was because of the improvement I saw tonight when we played. Rache (this is rachel!!) was a whole new player. She attacked the basket like no other and finished at that. Not to mention she probably led our team in rebounds the whole night...defensive and offensive. Go giiiiiiiirl. As for Jen, this girl has range ladies. She was stroking it all night along with making moves at the basket down low. What impressed me the most was how well she was defending and holding her ground on girls twice her size (Jen was our center). And last but not least...Larry. She got to the rim when she wanted and shot the ball so well and obviously beasted it on the boards. I was so proud of these girls and how much you can tell they have been working at it. Hard work doesn't go unoticed. So good job and keep up the good work! And as for everyone else, I'm sure you are working just as hard. Make sure we are busting out butts this last month, cause offseason is when champions are made and WE WILL WIN THE LEAGUE. Remember, it always takes a little more to be a yellow jacket! See you Speaking of champions...tonight the last game was considered the championship and we won! We beat Walsh's team to win it! Just thought I'd share, see you in a month :)


P.S.- there was a Mount player there, secretly Larry and I wanted boo her as she introduced herself, but we stayed classy, no worries! Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition eh?

J.Carp ouuuuuuuuutttt