Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lexi Rohrbach






Hi everyone! I'm Lexi and I'm going to be a sophomore next year. I am majoring in communication disorders and minoring in biology. I've been spending my summer working at a daycare (which is a BLAST by the way), working out, and getting my shoulder strong for next season. I am so excited for the season to be here! Now about my family:) I live with my wonderful mom and brother in the lovely town of Tiffin, Ohio. We have a Walmart here...yupp that's our main store. My mom recently retired from coaching Varsity volleyball at my high school (where I played under her for 4 years) and she is my one of my main fans. She comes to almost all our games. My brother is 15 and plays football, basketball, and baseball for Columbian High School. I come from a hugeeeee family, and my Aunt Debbie and Uncle David are like a 2nd set of parents to me. They will be at all our games too. Andddd that's about all I have to say....on to pictures!

The 1st pic is of me and Nancy (who is also on the team) going 4-wheeling!
The 2nd pic is me and my brother Michael right before we went parasailing in Florida.
The 3rd pic is me and my Uncle David on a random bench at a festival.
The 4th pic is my mom, Aunt Debbie, and I at a festival.
and the 5th pic is a ZEBRA! I just went to the Cleveland zoo with my friend Maya, and it was a blast! Zebras and penguins are my favorite animals! Buttttt the zoo didn't have penguins! I was so sad, what kind of zoo doesn't have penguins???

Well thats all I've got, hope everyone is enjoying their summers! See you all soon!

AWWWWWWWWW JACKETS!:)

Lexi Rohrbach, #45