Thursday, July 7, 2011

Audrey Smolik...FRESHMAN YEAR :)



Heyyyy everybody!! My name is Audrey, but everyone calls me Aud or Audi. I graduated from Strongsville High School and will be an incoming freshman at B-W this year. I am SUPER excited for everything that B-W has to offer, but I am even more excited about the season!! I am undeclared for a major but I will be taking classes for both Sports Management and Athletic Training. I have an older sister and a younger brother and I love them and my parents to death!...even though my brother gets on my nerves sometimes. :) I have the 2 BEST friends in the entire world, Robby and Emily. LOVE YOU GUYS! I recently got a job at Cinemark at the Strongsville Mall and I am extremely nervous/anxious for it to start!.....sooooo if you wanna come see a movie, I'll be the one filling up your popcorn bowls and soda drinks! :) Other then my new job and working out, I spend most of my time babysitting my brother, hanging with my family, or out with my friends! I hope everyone is having an AMAZING summer!!!