Monday, December 31, 2012

Heyy it's Shekiera Brooks speaking aka Tupac. We are currently on christmas break and it's sad too say, but I can't wait until school starts. There is literally no one on campus and I feel like I'm in a scary movie. Besides that we get a lot of free food which is awesome. We ate at this place moosehead which is the best place I've ever been too. Today coach is having something at her house. I'm not sure what it is but there's going to be food there so I' ll be there. Then tomorrow we're eating at tali tomorrow I can't wait for that. Off topic here but the bus rides are fun!! We watch the best movies, and it's funny too see the way people sleep on the bus. I know I'm a creep but it just cracks me up. We play a bunch of games because all of the bus rides seems like they're never going to end. I literally think that every bus ride is ten hours. The season is going. We're going to end this season on a strong note. THAT IS ALL FOLKS xoxox Baby Tupac #11