Sunday, December 9, 2012

One More Week!

Hello everyone!

I cannot believe that we are already a month into our basketball season, it seems like conditioning was just yesterday.  But we are all glad that is over with, that's for sure.  This season is flying by and I am lucky to have the teammates that I do.  We also seem to have a blast when we get together and I cannot wait until Christmas break when we can hang out and play basketball.  

As everyone can see from the pictures coach posted the other day, our team attended the Adapted Ed Dance.  I don't think I have ever had as much fun in my life at a dance.  Seeing all of the people dancing, making gingerbread men, human mummies, and picture frames for their pictures was an amazing feeling.  Shari even got to hold her new friend Brandon's hand as he left the dance to complete his perfect night! :)

As the semester finally comes to an end, finals week arrives.  Let's say I am not enjoying finals week and it hasn't fully arrived, as I know must of you feel the same way.  However, once this week is over you can bet we will spend the entire month off making memories together.  This season may not have started off how we hoped but I believe we will succeed in the end because we manage to find fun in everything we do together and that will pay off in the end!

AWW JAKCETS!
Erin #14