Monday, December 17, 2012

Hello everyone, my name is Janaya and I'm a freshman. So far i love it here at BW and it's been such a great experience. If you follow our team you know that we are having and okay season so far but it is getting better each day. I absolutely love my team and the chemistry we share. If you have read Rachel's blog a couple months ago, you probably saw that she said she was trying to fit XBox time in her schedule. Well, she finally did, after about six months of broken promises. I finally played Black Ops II with her and i realized why she didnt want me to play with her... she's not too good. But its okay. Also, some of the freshman(Allyson, Alissa and I) are currently and always will be the masters of pranking. 4-0. I am enjoying my winter break without classes and I'm looking forward to keep winning and enjoying the company of my teammates before its time to graduate :( Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is a picture of Mine and partially Rachel's  former Pup :) her name was Tanner and i thought i would show you how cute she was

Janaya Feaster #2