Monday, December 17, 2012

Hello everyone!!

Well all of the lady jackets have seemed to survive finals week, and happy to be on Christmas break! I know personally it is exciting to be able to have a month of from school work to revamp my brain for next semester. However, my spring semester will be very different for me because I will be doing my student teaching. I am very excited to student teach, it will be a fun learning experience that brings me closer to graduation in May!

Also, last Friday we had a yummy dinner at Buca, followed by a very fun evening at Camp Cheerful. It was SO awesome to get to hang out with the campers again. We played bingo and then we made signs with them to bring to the game on Saturday. Just in case you were wondering, the sign making turned out fantastic.
I was lucky to hang out with Rob, in the picture below we are coloring our awesome sign!
--Nancy Coulter #32