Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas time is here!

Hey everyone!

Well it is a week until Christmas...but there is still no snow:( I love Christmas and snow and everything to do with winter! I am just wishing for a little snow on Christmas (and 2 wins before Christmas :P ).  This past weekend (after a good win over Wilmington) my family and I went to the Christmas Story House in downtown Cleveland.  It was such a fun experience!  It looked just like the original set and everything!  To add to the Christmas spirit, me and my brother attempted to make gingerbread houses last weekend as well.  The key word here is attempt.... We got our houses put together, but when we tried to decorate them, they just fell apart...so my brother just ended up eating them! It was still really fun to spend time with my brother though!

Speaking of my brother, we might have a future Yellow Jacket on our hands!:) He got accepted to BW and he came up on Thursday for a football visit! (I may be pushing for him to come here...just maybe...)

Anyways...here are some pictures from this weekend! The first one I am pretending to lick the flag pole like the little kid does in the Christmas Story! (notice the lack of snow...), the second one is my salvaged gingerbread houses! I think they turned out pretty decent. And the last picture is my family at the Christmas Story house!




Well this is all I have for you! Merry Christmas and AWWWWW JACKETS!

Lexi #45