Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Less than a month..........

Hey everyone!

My name is Audrey Smolik and I will be a senior this year at BW. It still hasn't sunk it yet that it is my last year here. Word of advice to everyone....time FLIES. So enjoy every moment you have at BW because before you know it you will be old like me! haha anyways, I am from Strongsville which is about 15 minutes away from BW. I live with my mom, dad, younger brother, and our new family member Emma who is our 3 year old Saint Bernard :)  I also have an older sister but she is in grad school at the University of Kentucky and currently lives down there. This summer has been one of the biggest learning experiences for me. My full time job is babysitting/nannying for a family in my neighborhood. They are pretty much my second family. But on top of that, I was a head coach for an aau team. Our name was SMAC ICE. We traveled to PA twice, Kentucky, and Indiana. It was one of the most amazing learning experiences for me. I never really considered coaching but after having spent weeks with those girls, I may change my mind. They are a wonderful, funny, goofy, dedicated group of girls that helped me grow as a person. Besides my job and coaching, my summer has consisted of hanging out with friends (a lot of catching up with friends from high school), workouts (of course), family time, and shopping. I spend way too much time and money shopping. I am so excited to meet all of the freshman! I have met a few and cannot wait to meet the rest. Prepare yourselves, our team can be crazy :) I hope everyone has had a fun summer so far. Enjoy the rest of it because school is coming up fast! Stay safe!

Audrey
#24

The first picture is myself with our dog Emma :) The second picture is of the team I coached!