Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hi Everyone!

Hey! I am Katie Smith (the one that lives 15 minutes away) from Fairview Park. I will be a freshman this upcoming year and am very excited to start. I will be majoring in Pre - Physical Therapy and Athletic Training. Katie Swanson and I will be living in the new Saylor hall dorms together so im really excited about that! We are just going to have to figure out some nicknames. I just started a volunteer job at Orthopedic Associates in their physical therapy area, mostly just to be around the things in that profession. I love to be on the lake in the summer. My grandpa has a boat on Lake Erie so I love to be out there either tubing, jet skiing, or just going on a boat ride. Also this summer I went to Hilton Head Island (my favorite place) with my family. Chipotle is my favorite place to eat, so I will be making lots of trips there.  I love to travel so I can’t wait for our Puerto Rico trip! I am really looking forward to getting to be apart of the team and help the team succeed in any way that I can!