Monday, August 4, 2014

Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey Erslan and I will be a freshman this year at BW. I am very excited to be a part of the team and can't wait until season starts!! I'm from Kentucky, so it's about a 7 hour drive to BW. (yeah I'm the girl with the accent) Right now I am undecided about my major but thinking about exercise science. Well I have a twin sister and she is always by my side. We decided not to go to the same college to see what it will be like to not be with each other 24/7. I also have a younger brother and sister.I graduated from Barbourville High School. There were 47 in my graduating class, so it was a very small school. I was born in Ohio but my family moved to Kentucky when I was younger. I always knew I wanted to go to college in Ohio and I'm glad I chose BW. I cant believe I'm going to start college in a few weeks, but I am really looking forward to getting to meet a lot of new people!!