Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hey everyone! My names Geena Gabriel ( they call me G) and I will be a freshman at BW. I went to high school at Pymatuning Valley (where Jon York went) and I live in Andover, OH. I played soccer, basketball, and track and choosing basketball for my college sport wasn't an easy decision! It's crazy to think that I'm a freshman in college and just graduated high school!! It feels like yesterday I was just so nervous to even begin high school. haha. I am really excited to become apart of this team and I am glad to be a yellowjacket! I plan on majoring in Exercise Science and to minor in Coaching! I just love being around sports so i feel this would be the best option for me! My summer so far has been very hectic. From going to the gym, spending time with my family, getting things ready for my vacation to Outer Banks!! and ready for my open house is just crazy! But managing all that is what keeps me going because i just HATE being bored! haha. But on July 28th i get to go out and visit my dad in Colorado, i barely get to see him do to our busy schedules so im really excited to go!!! The only bad part is is that i have to fly there all by myself and i've never flown on a plane before! But overall im really excited to begin school and just to get to know everyone on the team. Im looking forward to this upcoming season and i hope everyone has a safe summer!!
Geena Gabriel