Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello everyone! My name is Cassandra Midlik and I will be a freshman here at BW this coming year. Cassandra is my full name but people normally just call me Casey or Case. I graduated from Medina High School this year and I am very excited to be apart of the BW family. My goal is to Major in Pre Physical Therapy and minor in Exercise Science. I grew up in a family that strongly supports basketball, my mom has been a coach for over 20 years, along with siblings that use to play. Along with playing basketball I use to run Cross Country until I tore my ACL the summer before my Junior year. I also spend my summers at my family's lake house on Chippewa Lake. There, I ski on the Chippewa Lake Water Ski Show Team. It is a competitive water ski team where we travel to different states to compete at tournaments. We also do free shows in Norton every Wednesday night! My whole family skis and has been skiing on the team for 15 years. I am thrilled to be apart of this team! I cant wait to meet everyone and for the season to start!