Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer 2014 ❤️

Hey everyone! My name is Mackenzie but I usually get called Kenzie, Kenz, Kenie, Ken, or everyone's favorite grandma. For the freshman don't listen to them I'm not a grandma 😉 anyways I will be a sophomore this year and I can't believe my freshman year is already over!! It went by extremely fast! Becoming a yellow jacket was one of the best decisions I ever have made! Not only was basketball so much fun but the friends and the relationships you make are irreplaceable. Every team will have arguments and not always get along 100% but I truly believe we have something special as a team and for the freshman I think that you will really enjoy getting to know everyone and creating the relationships that will last a lifetime.  I have had quite a busy summer so far. I have been babysitting for two families and working at an ice cream place but I got to quit that yesterday which was awesome bc it was just a waste of time!! I have been working out and hanging out with my friends and boyfriend and enjoying my family as well. I recently just got home from a two week trip to Italy so that was an experience of a lifetime! My family moved at the beginning of the year last year from the house that I have lived in my whole life and it was one of the hardest things to do but now I am finally feeling at home again which is wonderful! I am very excited to come back to school and see everyone and meet everyone who is joining our team! I hope everyone enjoys their last month in a half of summer and I will see you all soon!!