Monday, October 8, 2012

1 MORE TO GO!

Hey everyone, as most of you know/have heard we have had the pleasure of participating in boot camp, otherwise known as conidtioning, for the past two and a half weeks so far.  We started off having 10 boot camp sessions and now are down to our final one coming up on Wednesday-The Guantlet, sounds fun right? Although it has been very tough (especially day 1, aka: death), I would definitely say it has been the best thing this team has gone through in the last couple years.  The struggle we have endured over the last 9 boot camp sessions has definitely made us stronger, not only physcially, but as a team. We have became such a close group that I can honestly say already I love each and every single one of my teammates. Enough of the sappy talk though...  More importantly, last night- EVERY SINGLE PLAYER finished our conditioning session last night running 20 suicides & I am so proud of everyone! What an accomplishment for this team already. With boot camp coming to an end, I cannot wait for season to start and to see our team in action on the court.  I speak for everyone on this team when I say that there is no doubt in our minds we are going to kick butt this year!

YJ4L
Jess Carpenter #33