Monday, October 8, 2012

They call me Pup

Well hello there, everyone! I am now blogging as an official Baldwin-Wallace student-athlete which is very exciting! I've loved my time here so far and am very excited to see what the future holds! I've been blessed with two awesome roommates and an awesome basketball team which has been so nice to have! My roommates so kindly gave me the nick-name of "Pup" during the first week of school because they say I'm kind of like a lost puppy.... which I really can't disagree with. The name seems to be catching on too....
BUT, as others have said before me, we are just about done with conditioning *insert angels singing 'Hallelujah' here* ha just kidding.... kind of. After the first day, which was supposed to be the easiest, I didn't think I would ever make it through conditioning. But much to my surprise, we finished 20 suicides last night and I think we can all say it was definitely somewhat easier than expected. The support of the entire team is certainly helpful and encouraging though!
I'm really looking forward to the rest of my time here, both with basketball and the rest of school in general. To any possible future freshman reading this... YOU SHOULD COME HERE!!!! We have fun :] I love all of these girls already and can't wait to see what fun this year brings! But that is all for now!

Peace outttttt!

Ally (Pup) :]