Tuesday, October 9, 2012

HEYYOOO seasons almost here

I would like to start this blog by apologizing, because pup and I were going to do a rap about our team but then ran out of time, so instead we had to write separate blogs.  The rap will come at some point, but not during midterms.  To all of our fans, we are very sorry.

So I just finished my second midterm of the year, and I am a much happier camper! Speaking of camp, we are almost done with BOOT CAMP!!! Which makes me a very happy camper.  Everyone has been doing an unbelievable job so far this season, and it is very exciting to see the level of commitment to the program from returners and newcomers alike.  We only have one more day of running, which will be nothing compared to the 20 suicides that we did on Sunday night.  No, that was not a typo, we did 20 you guys!! Pretty awesome, but I am super glad that it's over. 

In other jacket news, Homecoming is this weekend.  I'm gonna plug my roommate here, JoBeth Roll (YJ4L), because she is up for queen so everyone vote for her!!!  Jess, Larry, Rachel and I will be holding it down on the field as we try to live up to our title as "best ball crew in the OAC" which won't be hard since we were told that the John Carroll ball crew texted the entire game.  Get it together, Blue Streaks.  Other than that, not much is going on in the hive.  We are just getting ready for our first practice this Sunday (at midnight, yikes) and are looking forward to the craziness that will follow.  I gotta go meet Coach Campbell at the Colony Room now, one of the best kept secrets at BW.


GET EXCITEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!
awwww jackets!
Megan #4