Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One More....Fooooorrrreeevvvveeerrrr!!

Hello everyone! So tomorrow we have our final day of boot camp! It’s known as the gauntlet but meg, jess, larry and I just like to call it 1, 2, 3, 12! On Sunday we all had the privilege to run 20 suicides and everyone danced their way through it. (Literally) Besides our awesome conditioning my classes have been really busy. I’m taking all major courses so I can’t slack on any of them. I’m trying to fit in important X-Box time with Janaya but haven’t been able to yet. Clearly she is getting mad at me because she denominated me for love last week. Ouch. Other than that I love my team! We are a whole different group with a lot of new faces but they all fit right in. Practice starts Sunday at midnight and our first game is in just over a month. I cannnn’t wait!!! Alright well time for bed so I can be in the gym by six!!




Awwww jackets!!
Rachel #10