Thursday, July 12, 2012

SUMMER!!

Hey everyone!!! I'm Erin Allen and I'm going to be a freshman this year! I plan to major in Athletic Training. I live in the small town of Girard, outside of Erie.  My school's mascot is also the Yellowjackets so I am literally going to be a YellowJacket for life!! My parents are David and Kim Allen and you'll probably see them at a couple of the games.  I also have two brothers, Chris and Cody, and a sister Shannon. 
As far as summer goes, I have been very busy with work, mini family vacations and working out for basketball.  Yesterday, my family went to the Niagara Falls (the American side) and it was probably one of the coolest things I've ever done.  Tomorrow I have orientation and I am a little nervous/ excited. 
 This is one of my senior picture just so everyone gets an idea of who I am.














This picture is at the Niagara Falls. (my cousin Ayla, me, my cousin Camryn, and my sister Shannon)

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and I can't wait to meet everybody! :)