Monday, July 16, 2012

Hey Team!!


This is me in Romania :) 
this is my senior picture

I am Stephanie Kumler and I will be a freshman at BW this year.  Most people just call me Steph. When you all first meet me I might seem a little shy but don’t let me fool you! I love to sing and dance even though I suck at both! Just not on the court, on the court its business! I am from Jupiter, Florida. And yes, I am a HUGE heat fan, don’t hate. Now I know what your thinking, “how the heck did you find BW from Florida?” Haha well its kind of along story but the short version is I wanted to play basketball so badly and Florida has zero nice D-3 schools so I started to search. My grandparents live in Ohio and I fell in love with BW. I could not be happier with my decision thus far (you guys might have to help me through the winters though). I went to a pretty small school, I graduated with 66 kids and we were the biggest class to ever graduate from there. I am SO excited to start practicing with you all! Sorry I haven’t been able to make it to the open gyms but as you know Florida is not a quick drive away and also I have been traveling a lot this summer. In fact at this very moment I am in Targu Mures, Romania! A team of kids from my high school and I put on a summer camp for special needs and abused orphans. That leads me to my major, Early and Special Education! I absolutely love kids! Other than a little bit of travel this summer I have just been trying to stay active, working out, and eating right so I can be the best yellow jacket I can be for you guys. I have one older Brother, Josh and my parents are Jay and Tammy.  I don’t know that there is much more to tell but I CANNOT WAIT to start season and get to know you all!!