Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lexi Rohrbach ~ Junior!!

Hi there! I'm Lexi Rohrbach and I am going to be a junior! (and yes I do feel old) Only a month until we move back into school and I am excited! I am majoring in Communication Disorders and minoring in Biology. I plan on being a speech therapist.  This summer I have just been working and working out...with a few fun things thrown in there (pictures to follow!) I work at a daycare (just like last summer) and it has made me enjoy the goofy things kids do even more! I live with my mom, brother, and my awesome dog Frankie...but I have a second set of parents (aka my aunt and uncle) that come to all our games as well.  I am really close to all of them! I am a really open person (even though I seem quiet at first) so if you want to know anything about me you can just ask! And that is about it! See you all soon!

Awwww Jackets!

Lexi Rohrbach #45

I mentioned that I have done some fun things this summer, and here they are!

The first picture is me right after I finished the color run! The color run is a 5k where they throw chalk on you every "K". The second picture is the finish line when everyone throws a packet of chalk in the air.  It was a blast and I plan on doing it next year! I am also doing the mudathalon August 11th!

The third picture is me and my family at Niagara Falls.  That was our "mini-vacation" for the summer.

The fourth picture is me at the Cincinnati Zoo.  I held some birds! It was really scary because one of the birds wouldn't get off my head!